GUIDED SURF TOURS
"Local Surfing knowledge is key to getting the most out of your Surf Vacation!" Barbados has a variety of great surf spots for all levels of surfing. There is no better way to enjoy a Surf Vacation than to be taken to the best Surf spots. Don't waste time in an unfamiliar place when you can go on a guided Surfing Tour that takes you where the waves are best.
SURF BARBADOS Guided Surf Tours are all about chasing the swell and finding the best spots to Surf in Barbados on any given day. These tours are for intermediate to advanced Surfers. After all, we go where the waves are!
Our guided Surf tours will give you the benefit of local knowledge and more time in the water. There are so many spots on the different coasts of Barbados, that depend on different conditions (for example wind-direction, swell and tides). Our Surf guides will check the conditions for you before picking you up to take you to the best break(s) for Surfing on the day. No need to worry about finding the conditions that suit your level of surfing, just tell us what type of Surf you are looking for and we'll find it .
Surf tours include the following:
- A maximum of 5 Surfers per tour
- Friendly guides with local knowledge of surfing in Barbados
- Tips on how to improve your surfing (if desired)
- Surf in spots only locals know about
- A light, local lunch for when you are surfed out
- Surf Boards available if needed
- Tours are 4 hrs, longer tours can also be arranged
|4 hr Surf Tour||$100US per person|